In light of the current city guidelines (yellow phase), we would like to make the following announcement concerning Jum’ah:
- The Khutbah will begin at 1PM sharp – inshā Allah – so the doors will open at 12:45PM.
- The Prayer and the Khutbah will be approximately fifteen minutes long.
- Due to the spacing guidelines, there is a limited amount of space, which we anticipate will fill quickly. Once this space has filled, no one will be permitted to enter the Masjid.
- Brothers are advised to use the bathroom and perform Wudū prior to coming to the Masjid.
- During this phase we request from our noble sisters to pray at home, as Jum’ah is not obligatory upon them. They can listen to the sermon via Mixlr.
- We also ask that young children remain at home.
- The elderly, those with chronic conditions or flu-like symptoms are requested to pray at home.
- Bring your own prayer rug and take it with you when leaving.
- Leave a distance of one meter between each person.
- Face masks are required to enter the Masjid.
- Please do not congregate after the Prayer.