Germantown Masjid Academy’s mission is to serve the educational needs of the community of Philadelphia by helping each student achieve academic and personal growth through a rigorous Islamic and secular curriculum in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- To help each student reach their full potential to academic success.
- To develop in our students the skills to become life-long learners.
- To educate our students through a collaborative effort among parents, faculty, staff, students, and the community.
- To shape each student’s’ academic experience through enrichment and intervention as necessary.
- To provide each student with an Islamic education based solely upon the Qur’ān and the Sunnah.
Germantown Masjid Academy will run from Monday- Friday. Germantown Masjid Academy is partnering with a structure oriented cyber school that will provide the academic curriculum, full IT support, and supportive virtual academic staff. For students needing more academic assistance academic counselor will be available to reach out virtually or via telephone. Accommodations will be provided by the Cyber School for students with IEP, 504 and ELD accommodations. The students will be supervised and assisted by computer lab staff during center hours to ensure completion of course work.
- Qur’ān recitation and memorization
- Research projects
- Islamic studies taught by qualified teachers
- Morals & etiquette
- And more
Registration will start on April 1st and run until April 30th for the 2015/2016 school year.
We will be opening registration for grade levels 2nd-7th for the first year. The school is tuition based at $350 monthly.
Spots will be open for 20 boys and 20 girls and future spots will be open depending on need.
Attached is the application for the Germantown Masjid Academy:
Please hurry to avoid disappointment.
Any other issues, please have them email the Director:
Omar Ganz, BS.Ed, MA-LLSS, BCLAD